Career in Software Development with IMT Solutions
- Developing and implementing a wide range of low-level embedded software.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software.
- Review code and design.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Have experience in cloud service development
- More than 3 years or above experience in the area of embedded systems, GUI programming, and/or Microsoft/Linux/iOS/Android application programming
- Knowledge of network (infrastructure) as a base
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication in English and Japanese (should be N2 level).
- Be able to live in Hamamatsu.
- Becoming a bridge SE (leader) in the future.
- Besides the formal annual performance appraisal for career development, promotion and remuneration adjustment, the company also has the anytime-promotion-and-remuneration adjustment to timely recognize the contribution and dedication of competent employees.
- Special international standard 24/7 accident and healthcare program for all employees.
- Special communication allowance and training budget for key resources.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday.
- Enjoy the entertainment and team building
programs with annual Company trip, Happy hour, sponsored Team building fund, outdoor activities (soccer, badminton, etc...). And much more Team building activities, Anniversaries and Celebrations
If you are interested in, please send your profiles to our HR at , Skype: [Email protected]