Vị trí công việc này hiện tại đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ, bạn có thể tham khảo thêm một số công việc tương tự tại đây:
Mô tả công việc
• Ensure new and renewal labour contracts are prepared in a timely manner and well communicated to employees.
• Be responsible for the accuracy of monthly payroll and SIMI calculation and declaration for expatriate employees
• Prepare and submit monthly / quarterly / final PIT declaration, dependant registration, tax code registration
• Ensure health insurance and personal accident program for to be updated to PTI properly on a monthly basis and support staff about claim procedure or benefit inquiry when required
• Be responsible for smooth on-boarding and offboarding process for expatriates, including but not limited to the following
Provide induction for expatriates and support them with onboarding procedures;
Inform to related person by email (direct manager, HR, IT, Finance, Admin)
Send email of to-do list to leaver
Prepare and send final payment calculation
Check Exit check list, collect Company's stuff and necessary documents
• Manage the update for HR Systems: joiner / leaver profiles update function, leave application, contracts information
• Provide HR support and advice to teacher in matters relating to C&B, visa/work permit application, personal income tax, company policies & procedures.
2. Legal compliance
• Keep updated with labour laws, social and PIT laws and ensure legal compliance in HR operations.
• Ensure accuracy and timely report submission to Government Authorities, including regular reports (PIT, SMU, headcounts, etc) and adhoc reports.
• Support with C&B work relating to internal and external auditors.
• Ensure legal compliance in discipline management. Consult with Internal and/or external lawyers where needed and advise line managers.
• Follow up and summarize the result of performance review/probation review from Learning experience coordinators/managers.
• Prepare contract/agreement, personnel amendment or termination notice for expat teachers.
3. HR Administration works
• Keep teacher database in filing, both hard copy and soft copy.
• Prepare reports as required by local authorities concerned (DOET, DOLISA, Immigration Department, etc.).
• Process work permit applications and extend visa for teachers as required.
• Coordinate in organizing staff activities/ functions.
4. Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
• Holder of bachelor's degree.
• Be proactive, interpersonal, detail-oriented and passionate to learn.
• Sound understanding and knowledge of Labour law, PIT law, HR best practices
• High sense of responsibility in confidential matters.
• Functional competencies (Payroll, Tax, SMU) and good Excel skills
• Good communication skills especially in English, in both writing and speaking.
• Good customer mindset.
• Good problem-solving skills to deal with complex issues. Be able to suggest innovative solutions.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Hà NộiThương lượng MONTH
Hồ Chí MinhThương lượng MONTH
Hà Nội, Hồ Chí Minh, Bắc NinhThỏa thuận
Bắc NinhThương lượng MONTH
Hà Nội, Hồ Chí MinhThỏa thuận
Bắc NinhThương lượng MONTH
Bắc NinhCạnh tranh MONTH
Hồ Chí MinhCạnh tranh MONTH
Giới thiệu công ty
Apollo Education And Training Vietnam Organization việc làm
181 - 183 - 185 Phố Huế, phường phố Huế, quận Hai Bà Trưng, thành phố Hà Nội