Vị trí công việc này hiện tại đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ, bạn có thể tham khảo thêm một số công việc tương tự tại đây:
Mô tả công việc
Marketing Manager is responsible for the facilitation and co-ordination of all school marketing initiatives and serves as a member of the school's Academic and Administrative Support Services Team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop an annual marketing strategy which includes competitor and market trend analysis and identify suitable initiatives to support the ongoing development of the school
• Oversee the work and appraisal of all members of the Renaissance marketing team and ensure in the process the delivery of quality marketing services
• Facilitate the range of Renaissance publications including, but not limited to the annual school yearbook, prospectus, Renaissance Now and individual sectional booklets
• Oversee and constantly update the school's digital footprints including, but not limited to, social media, its website and related media ensuring in the process a quality product, accurate and positive information related to the school and effective communication.
• Facilitate, promote and oversee a range of school events including, but limited to, the BBGV Fun Run, Summer School, Open Days, United Nations Day, Orientation and Information sessions, the Holiday and Tet Celebrations and the Food and Fun Fair
• Manage all elements of the School brand to ensure that it remains consistent with the values, ethos and objectives of the School
• Establish and ensure a coordinated public image of the school by reviewing, filtering, and editing all communication & marketing efforts and publications
• Develop marketing and communications objectives for Alumni Relations, Development, and Admissions
• Serve as the school's primary media contact and foster relationships with media personnel to enhance the school's image and visibility
• Develop and coordinate instruments to solicit on-going feedback from the school's key constituencies regarding programs and services
• Work with the graphic designer to design and create all marketing collateral, including printed calendar, brochures, promotional fliers, print ads, and business cards and outdoor banners
• Maintain the list of printing vendors for other staff members and departments for production of non-marketing materials
• Write/review press releases and stories about Renaissance for industry publications and newsletters; establish a relationship with editors and advertising representatives at target publications
• Work with the staff photographer to ensure coverage of all school events for use in the yearbook, website, Facebook and all other marketing applications
• Any other duties as determined by the Head of School after due consultation with the Marketing Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree in a relevant field
• English native speaker
• At least 05-year-experience in Marketing, of which 02 years at managerial level
• Experience in international school preferred
• Be able to demonstrate experience managing multiple projects involving social media, print, multi-media and online resources.
• Be able to organize department tasks and projects and effectively plan work demands.
• Be a team player, an effective communicator and fluent in English.
• Be able to manage a budget and design initiatives with due regard to their cost and overall impact.
• Be a strategic thinker and able to analyse market trends and comparative data
• Be ability to work independently and to be an effective leader of a team
• Strong content writing skill
• Be fully supportive of the school's mission, vision, core values and strategic goals
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Sales Staff (English Speaker) (13598)Reeracoen Vietnam Co., Ltd
Native English TeachersVietnam-USA Society English Centers (Ha Noi)
Sales Staff(English speaker) (13734)Reeracoen Vietnam Co., Ltd
Beauty consultant English speaker(Dist3) 12602CÔNG TY TNHH Reeracoen Việt Nam
Dist 1-Sales Staff (English Speaker)_ID13598CGReeracoen Vietnam Co., Ltd
Native English Teacher Full-timeCông Ty TNHH Speak Up Viet Nam
Preschool Teacher - Native English SpeakersCN Tại TP. Hcm-Công Ty TNHH MTV Vinschool
PART-TIME English Teacher (Native+Vietnamese)POLY EDUCATIONAL SERVICES CO., LTD.
English Teacher-Native and Local-Fulltime and Part TimeReadingstar
English Teachers ( Native Speakers: American, British, Australian, Canadian,... and Vietnamese Teachers)Aston Vietnam
Renaissance International School Saigon việc làm
74 Nguyen Thi Thap street, Binh Thuan Ward, D7, HCMC
Quy mô: Từ 101 - 500 nhân viên