Mô tả công việc
This position is an overall import, export and addition service operational. The role will be key interface between clients assigned and all relevant divisions, subcontractor. He / She is responsible for supervise, manage instruction orders and completing process as mentioned SOP.
***Roles & Responsibilities:
- Account Operation:
• They will generally be responsible for managing the full import, export process from start to finish to achieve KPI asset.
• Liaising with oversea offices, other relevant departments and 3rd party vendor to arrange booking order.
• Manage customer’s order instruction to ensure processing with oversea offices, relevant departments and 3rd party vendor.
• Expediting / routine follow up on status of shipments to ensure that oversea, 3rd party vendor arrange to load, deliver goods as plan
• Tracking of incoming, outcoming shipments to perform for customers goods in transit in the consignment data.
• Attends to co-ordinates for inspection and necessary survey of abnormal goods during transit at airport, seaport along with oversea offices, airline, shipping line, survey, insurance. Files claim and follow up for outcome from airline, shipping line and insurance.
• Escalates any unresolved issues or risks to next management level
• Sending shipment list and report data to customer timely as per SOP specific.
• Verifies oversea invoice to approval and posting in CW1 systems
• Checking and verifies 3rd party invoice obtain approval from respective department head and forwards these to finance for payment.
• Filing and keeping records of shipment documents
• Any other duty that may assigned by the company.
- Teamwork and customer service:
• Overall coordination between internal, external network on orders requisition and product specifications to achieve customer’s demands.
• Works closely with operations colleagues (export, logistics) to deliver high level of service to customers.
• Collecting, analyzing and solving matter face during transition for bring to customer delight.
• Supporting VN team to liaise with oversea KAM operation to fix operation issue.
• Develop and maintain a long and good term relationship with account to identify qualified and quantified potential growth opportunities.
- Trade Knowledge:
• Understand DSV service and products provide to customer
• Knowledge of DSV internal structure, operations process to leverage DSV resources such as solution experts, industry experts, supporting to achieve customer’s demand and expanding service.
• Know who is our business competitors in the market.
Yêu cầu công việc
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Nộp hồ sơ liên hệ
Công Ty TNHH Panalpina World Transport Việt Nam
Lotte Center Hanoi
Hà Nội300 - 400
Silver Mountain Logistics Co.,ltd
Hà NộiThỏa thuận
Công Ty Cổ Phần Maison Retail Management International - Hà Nội
Hồ Chí MinhThương lượng MONTH
Ngân Hàng TMCP Tiên Phong - TPBANK Đà Nẵng
Hồ Chí Minh10,000,000 - 25,000,000 VND
Công Ty Cổ Phần Truyền Thông Kim Cương
Hồ Chí Minh6 - 8 triệu VNĐ
Hồ Chí MinhHơn 9,000,000VNĐ MONTH
Hải Dương, Hưng Yên6,000,000 - 8,000,000 VND
Avery Dennison RBIS Vietnam Co., Ltd
Hồ Chí Minh, Long AnThỏa thuận
Silver Mountain Logistics Co.,ltd
Hồ Chí MinhThỏa thuận
Công ty TNHH Vật liệu Xây dựng Xi măng SCG Việt Nam
Hồ Chí Minh8,000,000 VNĐ - 10,000,000 VNĐ MONTH