Vị trí công việc này hiện tại đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ, bạn có thể tham khảo thêm một số công việc tương tự tại đây:
Mô tả công việc
• Support the management of day-to-day activities of the Project aligned with project expectations and approved global and city work plans;
• Support the communication and reporting of various government interactions, as representative of the Project;
• Assist in developing memorandums of understanding (MOUs) with government, private sector entities, and local institutions partnering with BHC.
• Comply with rules and regulations of the Project Authorities and comply with local laws.
• Keep the City Project Coordinator and the BHC/ JSI Deputy Project Director apprised on complex and/or sensitive issues and work closely with the country support team to troubleshoot these and identify the appropriate course of action.
• Identify effective communication mechanisms to ensure proper brand identification at the city level and increase visibility of BHC work and success stories at both local and State level.
• Monitor progress of assigned activities against targets; take corrective action where necessary to realize project commitments;
• Support collection of project monitoring data such as budgets, reports, datasets, and the like. Help to uphold the quality and standards expected of USAID projects during collection of these data.
• Provide basic analytical support for city monitoring data.
• Assist in preparation of physical and financial reports (quarterly, semiannual, annual and end-of-project) to the Deputy Project Director and Project Director.
• Attend BHC staff meetings on regular basis to share and receive information across country teams.
Yêu cầu công việc
EMW seeks a results-oriented individual with the ability to produce high quality deliverables, managing multiple concurrent tasks, and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail. The successful candidate is required to have:
• Postgraduate degree in Public Health, Sociology, Social Work, Economics, Health Management, Administration or related fields.
• Three to five years of experience of working in public health, urban development, administration or related fields desirable.
• Ability to network with senior government officials, NGOs and private sector
• Strong written and oral communications skills and ability to make high quality presentations
• Demonstrated ability to interact with key stakeholders in the city
• Proficiency in Excel required.
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese, both written and oral.
• Based in Danang with occasional travel as needed.
Salary and benefits will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
The deadline for the above position is February 28, 2019. All interested candidates are welcome to contact and submit their applications to:
EAST MEETS WEST FOUNDATION
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
Professional and active working environment
Project Manager - Project ManagementCông Ty TNHH Phát Triển Nam Hội An
Nestle Management Trainee Program 2019Nestle Vietnam Ltd.
Senior Manager - Project ManagementHoi An South Development Company Limited
AssociateCông Ty Luật Frasers
01 Senior Project ArchitectCông ty TNHH DDP Projects Việt Nam
AssociateYoon & Yang Law ( Việt Nam ) LLC
Project Manager - Fit Out/facadeCông Ty TNHH Phát Triển Nam Hội An
Chuyên viên dự ánCông ty CP SX Thép Việt Mỹ
East Meets West Foundation việc làm
Tầng 7 Tòa nhà ELI,Đại Học Đà Nẵng,41 Lê Duẩn, Đà Nẵng
Quy mô: Từ 26 - 100 nhân viên